You are invited to a breakfast meeting on 12th August to examine
The Influence of CAMS Regulations on business practice
The discussion will be led by Ansie Savrda of Execu Regulatory Services and cover the following topics
- Licensing of Applicant , manufacturing facilities, analytical laboratories;
- CAMS Product Development;
- Submitting dossiers- practical tips;
- Analytical Methods;
- Stability testing;
- Raw material , final product assessment and batch Release
- Post Registration Obligations (P&A);
- Marketing material
Who will benefit? Regulatory, Quality, Logistic and Marketing personnel
Venue: NAPM Offices, 1342 Howick Mews, Waterfall Park, Bekker Road, Midrand
RSVP by 29th July 2015 to Vuyokazi at vuyo (at) napm.co.za or 011 312 6966
Please book early as places are limited.
Investment: R228 (VAT inclusive) for member companies; R300 for non-members.
Ansie Savrda started Execu Regulatory Services almost three years ago. Prior to this she headed Cipla’s Regulatory Services. Before a short stint with a consultancy she worked at Aspen both locally and internationally.